Canton, GA | 770-668-6776 | email@example.com
M.Ed. in school media student | Photography & marketing professional
A rising Masters of Education in Media graduate with a strong internal drive and collaborative spirit. I can bring a solid knowledge base, innovative ideas, excellent teamwork and a positive attitude to your school system. I am a quick learner and have exceptional skills to find the right answer to challenges that I have not yet encountered.
Turner & Associates, CPA, P.C.- Canton, ga
January 2017 - present
Responsible for entering in client data for individual tax returns.
Communicate with clients and manage the office
Schedule & maintain three executive’s daily planners
Integrity Foods, Inc.- cumming, ga
October 2015 - April 2016
Inside Sales & Marketing Representative
- Responsible for tracking sales and completed orders.
- Designed digital and print marketing materials for our sales representatives.
- Conceptualization and design of a new logo, branding campaign, and website.
Mike Cottrell College of Business (University of North Georgia)- Dahlonega, ga
- Planned & executed editorial calendar for 8 social media platforms.
- Authored 2-3 blog posts per week, along with minor HTML website updates.
- Designed about 7 marketing materials for print & web media platforms.
Additional Work Experience
Savannah Eve Photography LLc
June 2015- Present
Owner & Photographer
Photographed 85+ weddings throughout my career and average about 60-75 portrait sessions per year.
Educate clients on workflow process and help facilitate event planning.
Lead and direct dozens of individuals towards a common goal.
Upkeep website via SquareSpace and upkeep social media platforms
Indian Knoll Elementary
- Help all grade levels complete teacher-librarian collaborations
- Set-up and run book fair
- Organize the school's collection of resources
Woodstock High School
- Facilitate the photography club
- Presented at the Career Cafe for all lunches on being a Photographer
- Shadowed Mrs. George to learn about budgeting process for the media center
Hickory Flat Elementary
- Led story time for Kindergarten students
- Assisted with lessons preparing 3rd grade students for the Georgia Milestones
- Learned about archiving resources and keeping the collections current
The University of West Georgia
Bachelor of Business Administration-Marketing
Graduation: May 2016
Master of Education – Media
GPA: 4.0 as of 5-6-18
Graduation: July 2019
- Excellence in Marketing Award- Spring 2016
- Mike Cottrell Scholar – Secretary
- Zell Miller Scholarship recipient
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Student
- Mike & Lynn Scholarship recipient
- UNG Greek Life Woman of the Year- 2016
- Internship Spotlight by the Mike Cottrell College of Business
- The Value of UNG (Video)
- Why would I Want an Internship? (UNG Video)